What's it all about?

Fast approaching 30 I've fallen in to teaching, a career though championed by many amongst my friends and family, I've tried desperately to avoid. Worse still I appear to have missed the heyday when students were keen and wages were plenty. Having left city-life behind to support my partner through a prolonged recovery from cancer, it's clear I've become isolated, not only from my old life, but from the future I hoped it would lead to...

There must be more to life than this..?


Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bright Ideas!

I've recently discovered that my brother also has a Blog. His first book is soon to be published and it's all about how to generate ideas for business, or any other area in life.


If you get a chance please click here, or on the picture above, to swing by and have a look - it's worth it I promise :)

In particular the following link is extremely interesting. It's a short video explaining in more detail what the sites all about and how it works. I know I might seem somewhat biased, but it is quite brilliant!

Enjoy,

Drew x

2 comments:

Belle said...

I checked out your brother's blog. It is very good. I love the question he says we should all ask ourselves at the start of the day. If everyone did this, all businesses would improve.

Pearl said...

On my way...

Pearl

Post a Comment